OKLAHOMA CITY – Nine people arrested after drug task force investigation.
United States Attorney for the Western District of Oklahoma, Sanford Coats announced nine people have been charged in two related complaints alleging conspiracy to harvest marijuana in Colorado for distribution in Oklahoma and other states.
- Terry Wilkerson, 71, Oklahoma City
- William Hoge, 53, Oklahoma City
- Curtis Wagner, 49, Crestone, Colorado
- David Geubelle, 45, Highland Park, Illinois
- Crystal Adams, 45, Oklahoma City
- Marty Shellabarger, 67, Moffatt, Colorado
- Skylar Freeman, 25, Crestone Colorado
- Shawn Maminakis, 34, Crestone Colorado
- David Steele, 48, Crestone Colorado
Both complaints allege that the defendants conspired to harvest more than 100 kilograms of marijuana in Colorado and distribute it to Oklahoma and other states.
If convicted, the defendants face between 5 to 40 years in federal prison and a $5,000,000 fine.
This case is the result of an Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force investigation.